- Assist R&D project(s) as assigned
- Develop software and models for fintech applications and data analytics
- Support software and project testing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages is highly preferred: Java, Python, R, C/C++;
- Familiar with common machine learning or deep learning model is a plus;
- Experience in one or more of the followings is desirable: TensorFlow or Caffe, NLP, NER, knowledge graph, Big data, the distributed system is a plus;
- Passionate about new technologies with a can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.