Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist R&D project(s) as assigned
- Develop software and models for fintech applications and data analytics
- Support software and project testing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages is highly preferred: Java, Python, R, C/C++;
- Familiar with common machine learning or deep learning is a plus;
- Experience in one or more of the followings is desirable: TensorFlow or Caffe, NLP, NER, knowledge graph, Big data, the distributed system is a plus;
- Passionate about new technologies with a can-do attitude.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected] You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.