Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. As of 2021/22, ASTRI has transferred almost 1,250 technologies to the industry and has been granted over 1,000 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking talent to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform research and development of algorithms and software in emerging technologies related to NLP, recommendation, computer vision, cybersecurity, blockchain, voicebot, virtual agent.
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI models and develop working prototypes including data preparation, model development and validation.
- Conduct software test and write development documents.
- PG/ UG student in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline.
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese.
The appointment will be on Internship terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition Team via email to [email protected]. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.