- Perform reception duties, including answering phone calls, greeting visitors, sorting mail, arranging courier services, and keeping reception area clean and tidy.
- Handle company car requests and arrange daily car schedule.
- Assist other administrative tasks as required.
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above, graduate from commercial institution or college is preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a sizable organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.