The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2000 with the mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness through applied research. ASTRI’s core R&D competence in various areas is grouped under four Technology Divisions: Communications Technologies, Trust and AI Technologies, Integrated Circuits and Systems, and IoT Sensing and AI Technologies.
It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Assist in project planning, implementation and closure, and post project evaluation;
- Assist in business processes relating to project operations, audit and compliance;
- Facilitate communications between R&D project teams and relevant ASTRI internal parties, such as accounting, human resource, client development and marketing on project development affairs; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines is preferred, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or related subject.
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management or related experience.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Live the ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.