- Assist in management of project application matters, e.g. project screenings, panel reviews in annual, mid-year and ad-hoc vetting exercises.
- Support document endorsement/approval for project development such as progress report, final report and project change request.
- Coordinate project planning and management matters, e.g. project reviews.
- Consolidate manpower charging requests.
- Maintain records including but not limited to project data, agreement, patent, R&D and financial progress.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, business or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of related working experience.
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may also be considered as Deputy Project Manager.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 3 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.