- Deliver project management services to the customer in Hong Kong;
- Engage research and development institutes and universities in Hong Kong in bringing up new research and development projects;
- Handle project management matters involving project planning, application, approval, execution / monitoring and closing of projects about technology innovation creation in Hong Kong;
- Coordinates the preparation of project documents and reports serving the management of technology R&D and project execution, through joint efforts with technical staff of research institute and/or universities; and
- Work with ASTRI internal departments on project management matters
- Master’s degree or above in engineering. Advanced degree is a plus;
- 6+ years of related working experience; and
- Experience in administration of government funded projects as advantage;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Mandarin (suitable candidates may be asked to undertake a written test in English);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may also be considered as Deputy Project Manager.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 20 April 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.