- Manage R&D project on Raman system for food safety & quality screening and other chemical sensing projects
- Work with R&D teams to develop sample preparation and measurement protocols for the pesticide residue screening using surface enhanced Raman (SERS)
- Work with R&D teams, customers and collaborators to define product specifications;
- Establish necessary outsourcing collaborations to minimize schedule and resources risks; and
- Fulfill team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Chemical engineering or Material Science related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder;
- Knowledge of optical (spectroscopic) sensing technologies and applications (e.g. Raman, NIR );
- Hand-on experience in Surface enhanced Raman measurement and sample preparation;
- Experience in advanced signal and data processing and interpretation for spectroscopy is a plus
- Extensive knowledge in project management, market development, key players & technology trends of chemical / optical sensing products;
- Competent in presentation, publication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent in English and Chinese written skills;
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 July 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.