- Handle project management matters involving project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling and closing.
- Deliver project management services to customers and manage the relationship with customer and all stakeholders.
- Bug tracking and documentation for development products.
- Internal/ External Technical product demonstration.
- Work with ASTRI internal departments on project management matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area.
- Experiences in customer relationship management and project management within an engineering related environment will be a strong plus.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.