- Assist in the definition of project scope and project proposal preparation
- Interface with customers on requirements
- Successfully manage the relationship with customer and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in overlooking project progress, like manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, project costs and etc.
- Bachelor degree in management, business or a related field with 5+ years working experience
- Experiences in customer relationship management and project management
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong language proficiency (English/Chinese) is a must
- Self-motivated and fast learner
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 3 November 2016 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.