- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Collect user requirement and develop UI prototype.
- Collect and analyze data, with testing.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Science, Engineering, Design or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Knowledge in UI prototype or App/Web development.
- Good English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.