- Self-sufficient to develop package/module/system-level structural and thermal solutions for power electronics applications.
- To undertake structural and thermal modelling and simulations for power packages/modules/system.
- To evaluate the structure integrity, reliability and thermal performance of the power electronics products according to difference application scenarios.
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- PhD holder in mechanical engineering, thermal engineering, applied mathematics, material science, physics or other related disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Skillful in modelling & simulations for power electronics modules & products, and familiar with commercial software, such as ABAQUS, ANSYS, Solidworks, Flotherm, Autocad, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab, etc.
- Knowledge on reliability, design of experiment, failure analysis is a big plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.