Develop and implement secure software systems.
Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies.
Conduct research in secure system architecture and software development.
Practice the principle of security by design in project development and promote the principle of security by design to the community.
Graduate who has awarded Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics or related disciplines.
Knowledge in Linux and networking is an advantage.
Good team player and good interpersonal communication.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.