- Develop and implement secure software systems.
- Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies.
- Conduct research in secure system architecture and software development.
- Practice the principle of security by design in project development and promote the principle of security by design to the community.
- Graduate who has awarded Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Knowledge in Linux and networking is an advantage.
- Good team player and good interpersonal communication.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.