- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Support project associated with banking industry.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & Disaster Recovery plan (DR).
- Familiarity with quality assurance standards and control with banking industry.
- Solid technical writing skills of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.