- Construct prototypes of smart optical sensors, including imaging and spectroscopy.
- Develop algorithm for the applications of smart optical sensors, e.g. industrial inspections.
- Work in multi-discipline team environments to develop and transfer the technologies to industries.
- PhD holder in Science and Engineering, with R&D experience relevant to applied optics.
- Familiar with imaging and spectroscopy techniques.
- A team player with good command of written and spoken English.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.