- For the research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping, including imaging/non-imaging optical design for machine vision and 3D reconstruction.
- Define optical specifications, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, verification of design durability and Reliability, vendor survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- PhD’s Degree in optical engineering, Physics, Chemical engineers.
- The candidate should have excellent technical knowledge regarding optical engineering, e.g. Applied Optics, Diffractive Optics, etc.
- Experience of both imaging optical system and non-imaging optical system design and production.
- Familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc.
- Familiar with optical design for machine vision application, including defects inspection, 3D measurement.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.