- To conduct energy storage system research involving the coupled modelling & simulation of thermal system, tailored mechanical integration, and electrical components.
- To conduct battery pack performance and life cycle characterization, and write technical reports.
- To lead or support energy storage system-related IP development.
- PhD holder in electronic/electrical/mechanical engineering, mechanics, applied mathematics, physics or other related disciplines.
- Skillful in modelling & simulation with commercial software, such as ABAQUS, ANSYS, Solidworks, Flotherm, Autocad, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab, etc.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.