- Develop numerical modelling skills to evaluate the performance of modern power electronics modules/products.
- Implement model calculations to evaluate the performance of modern microelectronics packages.
- Provide customer support in related contract service projects.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering, thermal engineering, applied mathematics, material science, physics or other related disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Good modelling & simulation skills and familiar with at least one of the following software: ABAQUS, ANSYS, Solidworks, Flotherm, Autocad, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab, etc.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.