- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out research on new deep learning technologies including data preparation, algorithm coding and testing on Windows/Linux platform.
- Develop web, mobile phone applications and server software for a blockchain application
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Testing and other tasks as required
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Physics or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Knowledge and experience in blockchain (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc) application development.
- Knowledge and experience in web and mobile phone development.
- Familiar with open source deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc. is a plus.
- Team player, self-motivated and fast learner.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled