- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned
Carry out research on new deep learning technologies including data preparation, algorithm coding and testing on Windows/Linux platform.
Develop web, mobile phone applications and server software for a blockchain application
Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
Testing and other tasks as required
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Physics or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
Knowledge and experience in blockchain (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc) application development.
Knowledge and experience in web and mobile phone development.
Familiar with open source deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc. is a plus.
Team player, self-motivated and fast learner.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled