- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Assist in the development of the Security Resilience Analytics project.
- Conduct research on innovative technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in machine learning.
- Python programming or scripting experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Stong teamwork spirit and proactive.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.