- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Prepare training data, develop machine learning / deep learning algorithms.
- Develop data analytics algorithms supporting financial applications.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience in programming using Java, Python, R, C/C++.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning packages (e.g., scikit-learn, Tensorflow, caffe, PyTorch).
- Experience in time series data analysis is a plus.
- Experience in big data / distributed system is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.