- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Prepare training data preparation, develop deep learning algorithms and deep learning models training.
- Develop Natural Language Processing algorithms.
- Develop computer vision algorithms.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience in Tensorflow or Caffe.
- Experience in Nature Language Processing algorithm development.
- Experience in programming using C/C++, Python.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.