- Validating ideas and algorithms of name entity recognition on GPU platforms.
- Validating algorithms of name entity recognition on mobile platforms (android and ioS).
- Implementation of the Cloud-Edge AI engine for name entity recognition.
- Drafting testing report and validation results.
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams in a professional manner.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning algorithm implementation.
- Deep understanding of algorithm implementation on GPU platforms or mobile platforms.
- Well understanding of natural language processing, cloud service, and edge computing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.