- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop web-based applications.
- Develop big data applications using modern toolkits such as Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in programming using Java, Scala.
- Experience in Web application development.
- Experience/knowledge in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or similar distributed computation framework is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.