- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Support to complete the assembly, trouble-shooting and testing of different power electronics technologies/products.
- Provide customer support in related contract service projects.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in power electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering or other related disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Familiar with general power electronics testing methodologies and equipment.
- Familiar with layout design is a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.