- Responsible for circuit design, analysis and simulation.
- Fabrication of circuits on PCB and testing.
- Collaboration with colleagues of other groups for module packaging and testing.
- PhD holder in electrical engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Strong knowledge on at least one electrical EDA tools (such as Protel, Orcad, PADS or Allegro)
- Have good foundation on analog and digital circuits
- Solid understanding of switching power conversion topologies in both Buck and Boost topologies.
- Good understanding of power semiconductor devices.
- Good English communication skills.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.