- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Collaborate with other computer vision team members to make our technologies.
- Tackle hard and exciting 3D reconstruction challenges.
- Build and improve upon our core 3D reconstruction pipeline.
- Characterize and quantify the performance of the vision system.
- Research and prototype new approaches.
- PhD’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D reconstruction, object recognition.
- Academic or professional research experience in the field of 3D reconstruction, SLAM.
- Experience with 3D point cloud processing.
- Experience with one or more of the following program languages: C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.