- Design and implement algorithm for natural language processing (NLP).
- Develop mobile applications.
- Generate software design document and testing procedures for NLP.
- Review detailed feature requirements, system architecture documents, and test specifications.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in programming using Python, PHP, C, C++.
- Experience in natural language processing, and machine learning development a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good communication skill.
- Good analytical thinking.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.