- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Software development & programming with 3D modeling algorithm, including algorithm coding and testing in Windows;
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, EE, Maths and Physics or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate programme
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++ and OpenCV. OpenGL, QT and CUDA are plus
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable