- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Software development for mobile/portable electronic products.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledge in Android/Linux based smart/portable electronic product development is an advantage.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable