- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Responsible for the design of application software, user interface and system testing software.
- Algorithm design, programming, optimization and testing.
- Embedded system development and coding.
- Prototypes setup, testing and debugging. Operating and maintaining hardware and software installed.
- Hardware driver design for image displaying system, LED illuminators, PLC, etc.
- System level hardware and software Integration, camera driver configuration and system testing.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in computer science, electrical and electronic engineer or related disciplines including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in developing hardware for image capturing and displaying system, multi-media embedded system hardware/firm design.
- Experience in MCU programming (C/Assembly Language),
- Knowledge using PCB design/layout CAD tool.
- Experience in MATLAB/Octave or C/C++, OpenCV, OpenGL is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in FPGA or DSP is a plus.
- Experience in developing equipment level hardware or software is a plus.
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly mechanical system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors and drive system is a plus.
- Hands-on familiarity with time domain and frequency domain instrumentation, i.e. scope, dynamic signal analyzers, model analysis, laser sensors, accelerometer, etc is a plus.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable