- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Creating rapid prototypes/wireframes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Designing GUI components and layout for final products.
- Designing user-experiences from sketches to hi-fidelity pixel mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams in a professional manner.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science /Information Engineering/ Interactive Design or related fields, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Hands-on experience in digital and graphic interactive design or visual design Proven examples of responsive grid-based layouts.
- Strong work portfolio that can demonstrate a systematic and creative design as well as showing a deep understanding on the best practices of UI/UX design.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict user cases and user interaction and incorporate the user requirements into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of information design/architecture, gestalt principles, user psychology, sensitivity to typography, color and layout would be a plus.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or software development lifecycle.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.