- Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, logic synthesis, timing analysis and verification for digital circuit.
- Carry out FPGA implementation of Deep Neural Network algorithms and video processing algorithms.
- Carry out FPGA prototype test and evaluation.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in digital IC design for one or more of the following technologies is required.
- o Machine learning, computer vision and image processing is preferred. o FPGA prototype development (Xilinx Zynq is preferred). o Design verification.
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ and Matlab.
- Strong problem solving and Self-motivated.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.