- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform R&D on next generation V2X networking system with gateway, virtualized, cloud-based vehicle device and data management platform, front-end and mobile app development and deployment with 4G LTE mobile networks.
- Software development and integration testing of key modules for V2X networking system, such as vehicle devices and sensors, GPS, in-car and edge gateway, alarm engine, AI engine, management platform, GIS server, Web-based GUI, mobile apps etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Knowledge and experience in C++/C/Java/JS programming.
- Hands on experience in Linux.
- Knowledge/experience in embedded system, system integration, would be a plus.
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST, Python, Raspberry Pi, machine learning, GIS, would be a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.