- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform software development and testing on WAN Optimization and TCP acceleration.
- Perform software development and testing on fully virtualized and cloud-based SD-WAN controller.
- System integration and deployment automation for multi containerized micro services.
- Align with customers and work with other team members to analyse and research on product requirements and features, to develop new product solutions and to write and automate test cases.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stacks and HTTP/REST.
- Programming skills on C, Go programming language or shell scripting.
- Understanding of WAN Optimization technologies, would be plus.
- Hands-on experiences on Linux.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker or other virtualization technologies, Kubernetes, Cloud Computing technologies and Micro services is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.