Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned, including
- Develop application software and server software
- Develop web and mobile phone applications
- Research in latest blockchain technology and application
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant faculties, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledge and experience in web and mobile phone development
- Knowledge in network protocols and database design.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 11 March 2018
Late applications will not be considered.