Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out research on innovative deep learning technologies.
- Carry out the following tasks:
- Develop deep neural network performance simulation model in Matlab/C/CAFFE
- Develop evaluation system for video applications
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Machine learning, computer vision, image processing and relevant;
- Compiler, run-time system and device driver.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming.
- Familiar with deep learning and computer vision open source libraries.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 February 2018
Late applications will not be considered.