Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
‐ Provide support in the development of the 5GIP project, such as graphical UI development of network slicing system, and the end-to-end system integration testing.
‐ Leverage on Smart City Innovation Lab to support the integration of new applications from technology divisions and SME on 5GIP. Examples of applications include Internet of Vehicle (IoV) management and real-time VR streaming use cases on 5GIP’s mobile edge computing platform and video surveillance and data analysis.
‐ Work closely with universities and government bodies on various collaboration initiatives based on 5GIP.
• Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electronics Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
• Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 February 2018
Late application will not be considered.