- Deliver user experiences through research, wireframing, sketching, product prototyping and user interface design.
- Conceive and design products across a diverse range of digital platforms.
- Identify design problems and devise solutions.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design equivalent disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge in web site design & mobile app (iOS & Android) UI and UX design.
- Experience with prototyping platforms.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 February 2018
Late applications will not be considered.