- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Carry out research on new deep learning technologies including data preparation, algorithm coding and testing on Windows/Linux platform.
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Physics or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local univeristy in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Familiar with computer programming skills on C/C++ , OpenCV, OpenGL, QT and CUDA are plus.
- Familiar with open source deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc. is a plus.
- Team player, self-motivated and fast learner.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 13 Janaury 2018
Late application will not be considered.