- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out hardware and software development in Head Up Display (HUD) and projection display system.
- Carry out system verification and testing.
- Hardware implementation and prototype assembling
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Team player and self-motivated
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 Sept 2017
Late application will not be considered.