- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform 4G LTE and MEC end to end system functional testing and verification in Virtualized Environment.
- Generate system functional and performance testing report for EPC, MEC, and NFV.
- Analyze system logging information and help senior engineer to fix the issues found during the testing.
- Perform other tasks as request of the project
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program with graduate certificate.
- With higher grade/credit of academic record is preferred.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 August 2017
Late application will not be considered.