- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Technology product development includes software module design and implementation, UI & UX application demo and prototyping, and test documentation.
- Technology product prototyping development and design, concept development, user testing and documentation.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledge in server development and programming for Web App and API.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 June 2017
Late application will not be considered.