- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, logic synthesis and timing analysis for digital circuit
- Carry out FPGA implementation of novel communications algorithms
- Carry out digital design verification of IC
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Experience in digital IC design for one, or more, of the following technologies is required.
- Communication System, Networking or Cryptography is preferred
- FPGA prototype development (Xilinx Zynq)
- Design Verification
- Strong knowledge in Matlab and C
- Strong problem solving and Self-motivated
- Team player and strong communication skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 30 May 2017
Late applications will not be considered.