- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Participate in design and implementation of algorithms for advanced communication systems;
- Participate in simulation platform build up;
- Assist in performance evaluation and improvement;
- Interface with hardware engineer in ASIC or FPGA implementation.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Major in or familiar with digital communication and digital signal processing;
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 28 February 2017
Late applications will not be considered.