- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Design and implementation of computing systems in UML/SysML and Simulink
- Participate in system-level co-simulaton of UML/SysML and Simulink models
- Participate in code synthesis and execution
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Major in or familiar with UML/SysML, C/C++/Java and UML/SysML modeling and associated tools (e.g.: Rational Rhapsody and Simulink).
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable