- Design and build applications utilizing blockchain / Distributed Ledger technologies.
- Design and develop innovative yet high quality application software for cybersecurity and FinTech initiatives.
- Implement cryptographic algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 10+ years experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 8+ years experience or Ph.D degree holder with 5+ years working experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge in Blockchain technologies and good understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technologies.
- Understanding of Blockchain platform such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, HyperLedger, Multichain, etc. and good understanding of various distributed consensus algorithms (PoW, PoS, Paxos, etc.) is a big plus.
- Understanding of distributed system and experience in implementing cryptographic protocols is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of objected-oriented programming. Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm and design patterns.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, detail-oriented, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have collaborative mind set, be a team-player and be keen to share knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in learning new technologies.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 October 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.