- Design and build financial technology applications
- Work closely with the banking industry to create high values FinTech applications
- Design and develop innovative yet high quality application software for cybersecurity and FinTech initiatives
- Collaborate with the energetic team to develop impactful Blockchain Proof-of-Concept and production applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years’ experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years’ experience or Ph.D degree holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience in developing application driven by RESTful web services, and writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structure, algorithm and design patterns.
- Knowledge in Blockchain and good understanding of the cryptographic principles is a big plus but not essential.
- Understanding of distributed system and experience in implementing cryptographic protocols is a big plus but not essential.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must have collaborative mind set, be a team-player and be keen to share knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in learning new technologies.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 February 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.