- Develop package/module-level structural & thermal solutions for power electronics applications
- Perform structural and thermal modeling & simulations for power electronics applications
- Evaluate the structure integrity, reliability and thermal performance of the power electronics products according to difference application scenarios
- Conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents of power electronics technology
- Master’s degree or above in the electric/electronic/mechanic/thermal engineering, or related disciplines
- 5+ years working experience in the thermal/mechanical design technologies for PhD holder, 8+ years for Master’s degree holder, less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer
- Expertise in structural and thermal design for power electronic packages with hands on experience in finite element modeling & simulation tools
- Skilled with 3D design & modeling tools, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Pro/E, etc.
- Familiar with material characterization, reliability test and failure analysis
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 December 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.