- Lead and conduct applied research and development projects in 5G research and development, including mmwave, machine-type communications, new waveform, etc.
- Project proposal preparation
- Interface with customers on requirements and project progress
- Develop innovative and competitive algorithms for 5G and participate in the implementation, testing, project documentation and deployment;
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Bachelor's degree or above in in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years working experience; or Master degree with 8+ years working experience; or Ph.D. with 5+ years working experience.
- Candidates with high calibre but less experience or fresh Ph.D. will be considered as Senior Engineer
- Solid project and technical experience in one of more wireless communication system technologies: LTE/LTE-A, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX and 5G
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and fast learner
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.