- Participate in the 5G/LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD Terminal and Femto base-station development.
- Conduct architecture design and participate in the FPGA/ASIC implementation or DSP implementation.
- Conduct comprehensive simulation and testing to guarantee the performance of Terminal and Femto base-station.
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Master degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications/ IC Design or related fields with 10+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- Familiar with at least one of the modern wireless communication systems, including 5G, LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX.
- Extensive knowledge in the identified fields for ASIC development and technology trends.
- Familiar with protocol stack development experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C and other simulation language is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 2 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.